We are looking to hire a professional videographer to join our company. The candidate should have at At least 2 years of working experience, or a perfect understanding of videography as well as post-processing skills. The candidate needs to be proactive, with an attitude to learn and adapt to the working environment.
· Strong sense of color, light, composition
· Designs, transports, sets up and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
· Computer edits videos on a variety of tape and digital formats.
· Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; performs and ensures repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
· Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Work at office
At least 2 years
· software like adobe photoshop, illustrator & others
· Mastery of still photography
· Create impressive Video and still photo that will enhance the brand
· Content releasing format on various media
Compensation & Other Benefits
· Salary Review: Yearly
· Festival Bonus:2
Submit your resume with your portfolio at email@example.com
Light of Hope is an Edu-tech organization that runs the country’s largest after school program and provides moral education to children between 4 & 12 years of age. Light of Hope was established in 2017 with a dream of spreading the light of moral and creative education to every child in Bangladesh. The company has been working on developing moral codes and nurturing creative skills with courses on crafting, sciences, puppetry, magic, and story-making that promote self-expression. Light of Hope operates and bridges the link between children and their adult caregivers through their three wings – Kids time, Goofi & Teachers Time.